- House system is based on two tier system.
- Prefectorial Board
- Classes III to V
- Classes VI to XII
To develop a healthy competitive spirit amongst the students, the School has been divided into four houses namely.
The naming of four houses has been done with the intention of inculcating good qualities of the great personalities in the students.
The House System aims at developing moral, social and ethical values in the students through various activities, workshops and competitions. The students enthusiastically participate in the house activities which includes activities in the field of art, craft, sports, literacy etc.
House System aims :
- To promote better student-teacher relationship.
- To impart citizenship training.
- To help maintain order during recess.
- To supervise the School canteen.
- To look after the general cleanliness.
- To check the student’s uniform.
- To arrange house competitions in sports, arts &cultural areas.
- To develop leadership qualities.
- To develop an all round personality with the help of various competitions.